AdsforIndians

AdsforIndians

Wednesday 8 August 2012

UG license server error in UG NX5 and NX6

Hi Friends,


One of my friends got this problem in UG license server, and asked me solution.





I am trying to install UGnx5 I keep getting the error can you help me?



Initialization error-

NX License Error: License Server node is down or not responding [-96]



What can I do? I set my environment variables to



variable name UGII_LICENSE_FILE

variable value 27000@dgkw5f64



this is in my peform enquiry



[Detecting lmgrd processes...]

License server status: 27000@DGKW5F64.

License file(s) on DGWW8F61.: C:\Program Files\UGS\NX 4.0\UGFLEXLM\ugnx4.lic:



DGWW8F61.: license server UP (MASTER) v10.8



Vendor daemon status (on DGKW5F64.):



uglmd: UP v10.



this also



FLEXnet Licensing error:-125,147







So friend here is solution for this.......

use env. variable like this in UG NX5 and NX6. Because the port value is changed 28000 from 27000.





variable name : UGII_LICENSE_SERVER



variable value : 28000@Computer Name



and rest license cofiguration process is same as in previous versions of UG.

For configuration process check my post



UG-license-installation-error-solution

No comments:

Post a Comment